MASTER OF SCIENCE (MS) IN
Marketing, specialization in Marketing Analytics
Through the online master’s degree in Marketing, specialization in Marketing Analytics from The University of Alabama, you can learn the analytical skills you need to stay ahead in an evolving field from one of the best business schools in the country. Not only that, UA is a leader in data management and analytics education.
Tuition Per Hour$420
Today's competitive market requires experts in data mining and analysis, give yourself an edge with an advanced degree in marketing.
This degree program will teach you to evaluate marketing campaigns based on a myriad of data – a skill set that is much-needed in today’s market. You will also develop other critical skills such as communication and time management.
The University of Alabama’s online master’s is AACSB accredited, which is the benchmark of quality worldwide and is widely sought after by business schools. Less than five percent of institutions worldwide have earned the achievement.
The online format allows you to learn from the same on-campus faculty who are leading the nation in this area.
- Application DeadlineApplications accepted year round
- RankingRanked 10th for best online graduate business programs by U.S. News & World Report (2020). Ranked 4th for best online master's in management programs by TheBestSchools.org (2018). Ranked 1st for most affordable online marketing master's degree by SR Education Group (2017).
- AccreditationAssociation to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The online MS in Marketing with a specialization in Marketing Analytics program consists of 33 hours of coursework. Students will complete online classes in marketing analysis and data mining.
Please note that courses are subject to change.
- MKT 530 Advanced Marketing Analysis
- IBA 550 Global Business
- IBA 555 Global Marketing Management
- IBA 560 Advanced Import/Export Strategy
- MKT 596 Capstone Project
- Marketing Elective
- ST 560 Statistical Methods
- ST 521 Statistical Data Management
- ST 522 Advanced Statistical Data Management
- ST 531 Data Mining I
- ST 532 Advanced Data Mining
Learn more about the online marketing analytics program at The University of Alabama as faculty and staff discuss the program and how other students have benefited from pursuing this online degree program.
Candidates applying for admission to the program should meet the following criteria, regardless of educational background or employment experience:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3
- Minimum GMAT score of 580 or GRE score of 308*
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
Inspiring stories of success from students and alumni.
Take a look at some of our Bama By Distance stories.See All Stories
Crystal Butler and Darryl Thornton
Accolades and Honors
Bama Blitz Special Edition Student Spotlight/Alumni Update
In Her Own Words
Melanie Anderson Swanson