Curriculum - MA in Secondary Education (General Social Science 6-12 Certification)
The MA in Secondary Education (General Social Science 6-12 Certification) program consists of 30 credit hours.
- CSE 530 Modern Secondary School Programs
- CSE 564 Improving Social Science Instruction
- BER 500 Introduction to Educational Research
- CAT 531 Computer-Based Instruction
- Foundations course: 3 credit hours
- Teaching field: 12 credit hours
- Elective: 3 credit hours
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
Program and courses are subject to change.