Curriculum - MA in Secondary Education (ESOL P-12 Certification)
The MA in Secondary Education with ESOL P- 12 Certification consists of 30 credit hours.
- CAT 531 Computer-Based Instructional Technology
- CIE 578 Second Language Testing, Assessment and Evaluation
- CIE 582 Improving ESL Education: Contemporary Methods and Technology
- Foundations course: 3 credit hours
- Teaching field: 12 credit hours
- Internship: 6 credit hours
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
Program and courses are subject to change.