Curriculum - MA in Educational Psychology
Students are required to take the following courses:
- BER 500 Introduction to Education Research
- BER 540 Statistical Methods in Education
- BER 550 Evaluation of Classroom Learning
- BER 660 Evaluation I: Evaluation Theory and Practice
- BEP 500 Advanced Educational Psychology
- BEP 505 Development of Self-Regulation
- BEP 541 Self-Regulation and Motivation
- BEP 561 Social and Cultural Foundations of Behavior
- BEP 550 Life-Span Development
- BEP 598 Non-Thesis Research
Students complete a capstone project during their final semester in lieu of a comprehensive examination.
Please note that courses are subject to change.