Curriculum - EdS in Educational Leadership (Teacher Leader Certification)
The EdS in Educational Leadership with Teacher Leader P-12 Certification program consists of 30 credit hours and a comprehensive exam.
- AEL 612 - Instructional Supervision & Mentoring Adult Learners
- CIE 620 - Design/Research Classroom Teaching
- CRD 690 - Advanced Seminar: Literacy
- BEF 639 - Education Theory and Policy
- BEP 601 - Family, School & Community Relationships
- BER 600 - Quantitative Research Methods in Education
- BER 660 - Evaluation I: Theory and Practice
- SPE 613 - Consult Processing in Special Education Programming
- Additional course approved by advisor
- Foundations: 3 credit hours
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
View more information about this program through the University’s catalog.
Please note that courses are subject to change.