Getting Started - Technology Requirements
Distance learning programs are offered through interactive internet technologies. Hardware and software requirements vary from course to course, but minimally include:
- access to a high-speed broadband Internet connection
- a personal computer with an up-to-date operating system (Windows Vista or higher, or Mac OS 10.7 or higher)
- a modern web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer)
- a headset with an attached microphone
- a quiet place to "attend" class (virtually) without interruption
The Technical Support team is available to assist online students with issues related to their online courses. The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is available to assist students with their software and other technology related issues.