Curriculum - MS in Population Health Sciences
The online MS in Population Health Sciences program consists of 30 credit hours. Students have the option of completing a thesis.
Required Courses (18 hours)
- Basic Epidemiology
- Essentials of Population Health
- Health Economics
- Health Policy and Planning
- Outcome Research in Population Health
Elective Courses (6–9 hours)
Elective courses include:
- Introduction to Qualitative Methods in Population Health and Data Management
- Inter-Professional Health Communication
- Health Care Reimbursement Systems
- Health Disparities
- Health Informatics and Population Health Analytics
Non-thesis option: Complete 9 hours of elective courses and a capstone experience.
Thesis option: Complete 6 hours of elective courses and 6 hours of thesis research.
Please note that courses are subject to change.