Curriculum - Operations Management Track - MS in Operations Management
The Operations Management Track requires 30 hours of coursework and can be completed in 18-24 months if students begin the program in the fall semester.
*Required Courses (27 hours)
- ST 560 Statistical Methods I
- OM 500 Management Science and Spreadsheet Modeling
- OM 517 Supply Chain Modeling and Analysis
- OM 522 Production Scheduling Problems
- OM 523 Inventory Management
- OM 524 Manufacturing Scheduling and Control Systems
- OM 540 Systems Simulation
- ST 575 Statistical Quality Control, or OM 525 Effective Quality Management
- OM 596 Capstone Project (complete in one of the last two semesters)
Elective Course (approved by the program coordinator) (3 hours)
Please note that courses are subject to change.
*At least one semester of calculus equivalent to MATH 121 or higher.