Curriculum - MA in Secondary Education (English Language Arts 6-12 Certification)
The MA in Secondary Education for English Language Arts 6-12 Certification consists of 30 credit hours.
- BER 500 Introduction to Educational Research
- CAT 531 Computer-Based Instructional Technologies
- CSE 530 Modern Secondary School Programs
- CSE 563 Improving Language Arts Instruction
- Electives: 3-6 credit hours
- Foundations: 3 credit hours
- Teaching Field: 12 credit hours
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
In addition to coursework, students must pass a comprehensive written examination prior to completion of the program.
Please note that courses are subject to change.