Admission - MA in Instructional Technology
Admission to the MA degree program requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or a 3.0 average for the last 60 hours in a degree program, or a 3.0 or higher in a completed graduate degree program
- Minimum score of 300 on the GRE or 50th percentile on the MAT*
- An admissions test waiver will be considered if the applicant has at least 5 years of full-time, relevant work experience or has already completed a post-baccalaureate degree. Requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Dr. Andre Denham for the waiver.
*Test scores are waived for the Summer and Fall 2020 application semesters.
A completed application package includes official transcripts from all institutions attended, three letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, official test scores and a Graduate School application.
- Fall admission - July 1
- Spring admission - November 1
- Summer admission - April 1
This program does not lead to certification or licensure in k-12 education.