Curriculum - MA in Educational Leadership (Instructional Leadership Certification)
Courses for the program are offered online. A new cohort of students begins each summer, fall and spring. The program consists of 30-33 credit hours.
- AEL 520 Leadership for Communities and Stakeholders
- AEL 521 Leadership for Continuous Improvement
- AEL 522 Leadership for Teaching and Learning
- AEL 523 Human Resources Development
- AEL 524 Ethics and Law
- AEL 525 Management of Learning Organizations
- AEL 526 Data-Informed Decision Making
- AEL 527 Internship in Instructional Leadership
- BER 540 Statistical Methods in Education
- Any BEF graduate level foundations course approved by advisor
Students who have not taken a special education survey course will enroll in SPE 500.
In addition to the required courses, students must complete a 10-day in-school residency and maintain a portfolio to document experiences. Students must also pass the Praxis prior to completion of the program.
View more information about this program through the University’s catalog.
Program and courses are subject to change.