Curriculum - Class A Instructional Leadership Certification Only (Online)
Courses for the program are offered online. A new cohort of students begins each summer, fall and spring. The reduced hour program consists of 18 credit hours.
- AEL 520 Leadership for Communities and Stakeholders
- AEL 521 Leadership for Continuous Improvement
- AEL 523 Human Resources Development
- AEL 524 Ethics and Law
- AEL 525 Management of Learning Organizations
- AEL 527 Internship in Instructional Leadership
Students who have not taken a special education survey course will enroll in SPE 500.
Students must complete a 10-day in school residency and submit a Livetext portfolio to document their experiences. Students must also pass the Praxis and a comprehensive exam prior to completion of the program.
Program and courses are subject to change.