Program Format - LL.M. Degrees
The hallmark of The University of Alabama School of Law graduate programs is the use of internet technology to offer live classes two evenings a week. This innovative use of technology allows students more time to meet professional commitments.
Other benefits about UA's online LL.M. program include:
- Live classes offered Monday - Thursday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. CST.
- Students can participate from any location with a high speed Internet connection.
- The program's flexible format allows for degree completion in less than two years by taking two classes per semester.
- The technology also makes it possible for students to chat online or in discussion groups.
- Throughout the program students are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience with their peers through classroom discussions. Teaching methodologies include lectures, discussion and problem-based analysis.
- Cohorts begin in August with a required online orientation session prior to the start of classes. During this session, students learn how to use relevant technology and have an opportunity to meet professors, staff and each other.