GoArmyEd - Transcripts

Sending Transcripts

All transcripts should be marked "Official" and mailed directly from the issuing high school or college to The University of Alabama.

Undergraduate Transcripts
The University of Alabama 
Office of the University Registrar
Box 870134
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0134

Electronically submitted transcripts are acceptable as long as they come directly from the sending institution in a format that the sending institution has certified as being “official.” Electronic submissions can be made to registrar@ua.edu. UA will not accept electronic copies of transcripts sent directly from the student. Please visit the Registrar's site at www.registrar.ua.edu for additional information on electronic submission. Transcripts can be submitted in person at the front desk of the Registrar's Office (Room 206, Student Services Building) as long as the transcript is presented in a sealed envelope in a format that the sending institution has certified as being “official.”

NOTE: For accurate transcript evaluation and maximizing your degree plan, you must send a transcript from every college attended, even though some of your courses from one college may also be listed on another college's transcript and even if you withdrew from the institution.  An official high school transcript must be submitted if you have less than 24 semester hours (or 36 quarter hours) of previous college credit.

Graduate Transcripts
The University of Alabama
Graduate School
P.O. Box 870118
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0118

Joint Services Transcript (JST)

It is the responsibility of the student to order his/her JST. JST can be requested, free of charge, by clicking here.

Requesting Transcripts

To view or request a University of Alabama transcript, visit registrar.ua.edu.