Curriculum - EdS in Educational Leadership (Instructional Leadership Certification)
The EdS in Educational Leadership with Instructional Leadership certification consists
of 30 credit hours.
- AEL 631 - Strategic Leadership
- AEL 632 - Leading Learning through the Curriculum
- AEL 633 - Leading, Developing, and Mentoring Adult Learners
- AEL 634 - Development and Supervision of Human Resources
- AEL 635 - Ethical, Legal, and Policy Issues in Schools
- AEL 636 - School Finance and Financial Management
- AEL 637 - Leadership and Social Systems
- AEL 638 - Solving the Problems of Practice
- Foundations: 3 credit hours
- BER Research 600 level course
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
In addition to coursework, students must pass a comprehensive exam, complete mentor
training and a problem analysis project.
View more information about this program through the University’s catalog.
Program and courses are subject to change.