Curriculum - EdS in Counselor Education (School Counseling Certification)
The EdS in Counselor Education program consists of 30 credit hours and submission of an electronic portfolio.
- BCE 613 Substance Abuse Counseling
- BCE 615 Field Experiences in Counselor Education
- BCE 618 Advanced Theories of Counseling
- BCE 626 Readings in Counselor Education
- BCE 631 Counseling Administration and Leadership in Counseling
- BCE 633 Advanced Seminar: Multicultural Education
- BCE 652 Counseling Strategies for Adult-Child Relationships
- BCE 653 Intro to Play Therapy
- BCE 698 Non-Dissertation Research
- BSP 660 Psychopathology
- Other courses acceptable per advisor approval
Please note that courses are subject to change.