Curriculum - BS in Hospitality Management
This bachelor's degree requires the successful completion of 120 hours. The program requires 50 hours of General Education courses, 49 hours of Hospitality Management courses and 21 hours of electives.
Required Hospitality Management Courses
- RHM 175 Introduction to Hotel, Restaurant, & Hospitality Management
- RHM 185 Introduction to Meetings & Event Industry
- RHM 241 Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- RHM 251 Hospitality Employee Supervision and Management
- RHM 274 Basic Accounting in the Hospitality Industry
- RHM 303 Managing Quality in the Hospitality Industry
- RHM 321 Tourism & the Hospitality Industry
- RHM 325 Lodging Operations and Management
- RHM 341 Catering Management and Quantity Food
- RHM 420 Hospitality Marketing
- RHM 421 Hospitality Law
- RHM 469 Internship in Hospitality Management
- RHM 470 Hospitality Information/Computer Systems
- RHM 474 Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry
- RHM 479 Hotel Sales & Event Services
- RHM 496 RHM Senior Seminar
- NHM 250 Principles of Food Preparation
- CSM 204 Introduction to Personal Financial Planning
View more information about this program through the University’s catalog. Scroll down to the distance program option.
Please note that courses are subject to change.