skip to main content

Admission - BS in HES Human Development and Family Studies (Child Development Practitioners)

To apply for formal admission to any of the undergraduate degree programs offered through Bama By Distance, you must complete an admissions application and submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended (and a high school transcript if you have less than 24 semester hours of college coursework). Alabama transfer students considering enrollment should follow the transfer guide.

How do I apply?

For assistance with the admission process, please contact Bama By Distance Student Services.
(205) 348-0089