Admission - Rural Health Scholars
To qualify for the Rural Health Scholars Program, applicants must meet the following
- A high school senior with a B average or 3.0 GPA.
- A resident of rural Alabama for at least eight years.
- Have taken the ACT (minimum score of 21) or SAT (minimum 1000 score).
- Submit a transcript that includes ACT and/or SAT scores.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation: one from a guidance counselor and the other
from a teacher or principal.
- Submit a statement of interest.
All admission materials (including application, test scores, recommendations) are
to be submitted by March 15.
Mail admission materials to:
Rural Health Scholars Program
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0327
Find more information about the Rural Health Scholars Program here.