Curriculum - MA in Secondary Education (English Language Arts 6-12 Certification)
Students are required to take the following courses in this 30-credit-hour program:
- CSE 530 Modern Secondary School Programs
- BER 500 Introduction to Educational Research
- CAT 531 Computer-Based Instructional Technologies
- Graduate Level Foundations Course
- Teaching Field: 15 credit hours
- Electives: 6 credit hours to include CAT 531
Please note that courses are subject to change.
Review the program of study here.
In addition to the required courses, students must pass a comprehensive written examination
prior to completion of the program.