Courses - MA in Rehabilitation Counseling
The MA in Rehabilitation Counseling is a 60-credit-hour program. The program is accredited
by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- BCE 512 Counseling: Theory and Process
- BCE 513 Career Development
- BCE 514 Counseling Skills
- BCE 517 Professional Issues, Ethics and Advocacy in Counseling
- BCE 521 Group: Process and Procedures
- BCE 522 Individual and Group Appraisal
- BCE 540 Orientation to Rehabilitation Counseling
- BCE 542 Medical, Functional, and Environmental Aspects of Disability I
- BCE 544 Vocational Rehabilitation Case Management and Placement
- BCE 611 Multicultural Counseling
- BCE 613 Substance Abuse Counseling
- BER 500 Research Methods in Education
- BER 540 Quantitative Research I
- BEP 550 Life Span Development
- BEP 660 Psychopathology
- BCE 546 Practicum in Rehabilitation Counseling
- BCE 547 Internship in Rehabilitation Counseling
This program requires a field placement component and it is the student's responsibility
to secure a site for the field placement.
Please note that courses are subject to change.