Curriculum - Graduate Certificate in Consumer Conflict Management, Negotiation and
Students must earn 15 credit hours of coursework to receive the Graduate Certificate.
- CSM 525: Conflict Resolution for the Workplace
- CSM 527: Emotional Intelligence: The Personal Qualities of the Negotiator
- CSM 528: Processes of Negotiation
- CSM 586: Principled Negotiation
- CSM 530: Family and Consumer Law for Non-Lawyers
- CSM 559: Techniques of Counseling in Consumer Sciences
Coursework for the Graduate Certificate may be applied towards the MS in HES (Consumer Conflict Management, Negotiation and Mediation) graduate degree.
Please note that courses are subject to change.