Admission - Graduate Certificate in Consumer Conflict Management, Negotiation and
Applicants must submit the following documentation directly to the College of Human
Environmental Sciences, in addition to completing the application for non-degree admission.
Students may take up to 12 hours under non-degree status. Admission to this program
requires the following:
- A 3.0/4.0 GPA overall or for the last 60 hours of an undergraduate degree.
- A total score of 300 or higher on the verbal plus quantitative sections on the Graduation
Record Examination (GRE) (if the student does not meet the GPA requirement).
- Three professional letters of recommendation.
- A statement of professional goals.
Students may apply for non-degree admissions to the program prior to being formally
admitted to The University of Alabama's Graduate School, click here to apply.
- Select "Graduate School Applications"
- Select application #10 if you were previously enrolled in a graduate degree program at The University of Alabama
- Select application #11 if you have never attended The University of Alabama as a graduate student
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the application
Please submit the required documents (transcripts, letters of recommendations and
Dr. Stuart Usdan
College of Human Environmental Sciences
The University of Alabama