Curriculum - EdS in Elementary Education
The EdS in Elementary Education consists of 30 credit hours.
- CIE 625 Research Seminar Science Curriculum
- CIE 626 Research Seminar Social Science Curriculum
- CIE 680 Seminar in Mathematics Educational Research
- CRD 690 Advanced Seminar Literacy
- CEE 687 Topical Research Review
- CEE 697 Specialist Degree Research
- Foundations course: 3 credit hours
- Educational Research course: 3 credit hours
- Adviser approved research course: 3 credit hours
- Adviser approved elective course: 3 credit hours
- Special education survey course (if not previously completed)
In addition to completing coursework, students must also pass a comprehensive written
Program and courses are subject to change.