skip to main content

Admission - BS in HES, Consumer Sciences, concentration in Consumer Affairs

To apply for formal admission to any of the undergraduate degree programs offered through Bama By Distance, you must complete an admissions application and submit transcripts from all colleges previously attended. Transfer students considering admission should review UA's transfer information and policies.

How do I apply?